uk.sci.weather (UK Weather) (uk.sci.weather) For the discussion of daily weather events, chiefly affecting the UK and adjacent parts of Europe, both past and predicted. The discussion is open to all, but contributions on a practical scientific level are encouraged.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old February 12th 21, 08:34 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,770
Default http://www.tropicalstormrisk.com/

Pretty obvious interference or what?

Try finding a comment about this on http://uk.sci.weather
I am right, not a stinking word. This is a bunch of meteorologists. Conniving in a conspiracy. But have no fear Presidunce bidden is near, nothing chinese will get past him

  #2   Report Post  
Old March 12th 21, 08:51 AM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,770
Default http://www.tropicalstormrisk.com/

On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 21:34:16 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
Pretty obvious interference or what?

Try finding a comment about this on http://uk.sci.weather
I am right, not a stinking word. This is a bunch of meteorologists. Conniving in a conspiracy. But have no fear Presidunce bidden is near, nothing chinese will get past him


What happens is that as as the wind builds up in Britain Etna erupts. Thus you can tell the extent of the eruption by the power of the wind, which in turn you can forecast from the North Atlantic charts.
https://wind.willyweather.co.uk/wm/s...on--trent.html

How does it work?
Recently it was due to the polarising of Sinabung by:
7th Moon S Dec 20:45
9th Moon-Saturn 23:02
10th Moon-Jupiter 15:35 and Neptune Sun 23:36
11th Moon-Mercury 01:02 12 New Moon
13th New Moon 10:21

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SKYCAL/SKYCAL.html

I have decided to build a group on Gab which will serve to replace all my efforts online as my abilities fade. Anyone willing to help are welcome.
Taking me out of the frame might encourage the more careful to join in any discussion. The problem with being careful is that you can't take
chances. Overall that is a good thing. Not much good at forecasting though..

This begs the question how are the Chinese involved?
The answer comes from the phrase in the bible about the weather being prepared for the day of war. Something of an anomaly. But you can tell by storm tracks exactly when, where and how interference arrives. Those responsible can only be accused, until the whole area is broken free from treason. I will have to change my name, not for religious or political reasons but because of my bad language putting people off me not that I give a stuff about that but people are being killed and crooks are getting rich out of it Bill Gates for instance.

(Speaking of the devil. You would be well advised not to take the serum. It may be designed to kill on the second round. Look it up for yourselves or die as the case most likely is.)
It would be a shame to put people off by being ashamed of me. Worse; have parents protect their little darlings from a naughty man.
  #3   Report Post  
Old March 12th 21, 12:24 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,770
Default http://www.tropicalstormrisk.com/

On Friday, 12 March 2021 at 09:51:27 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 21:34:16 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
Pretty obvious interference or what?

Try finding a comment about this on http://uk.sci.weather
I am right, not a stinking word. This is a bunch of meteorologists. Conniving in a conspiracy. But have no fear Presidunce bidden is near, nothing chinese will get past him

What happens is that as as the wind builds up in Britain Etna erupts. Thus you can tell the extent of the eruption by the power of the wind, which in turn you can forecast from the North Atlantic charts.
https://wind.willyweather.co.uk/wm/s...on--trent.html

How does it work?
Recently it was due to the polarising of Sinabung by:
7th Moon S Dec 20:45
9th Moon-Saturn 23:02
10th Moon-Jupiter 15:35 and Neptune Sun 23:36
11th Moon-Mercury 01:02 12 New Moon
13th New Moon 10:21

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SKYCAL/SKYCAL.html

I have decided to build a group on Gab which will serve to replace all my efforts online as my abilities fade. Anyone willing to help are welcome.
Taking me out of the frame might encourage the more careful to join in any discussion. The problem with being careful is that you can't take
chances. Overall that is a good thing. Not much good at forecasting though.

This begs the question how are the Chinese involved?
The answer comes from the phrase in the bible about the weather being prepared for the day of war. Something of an anomaly. But you can tell by storm tracks exactly when, where and how interference arrives. Those responsible can only be accused, until the whole area is broken free from treason. I will have to change my name, not for religious or political reasons but because of my bad language putting people off me not that I give a stuff about that but people are being killed and crooks are getting rich out of it Bill Gates for instance.

(Speaking of the devil. You would be well advised not to take the serum. It may be designed to kill on the second round. Look it up for yourselves or die as the case most likely is.)
It would be a shame to put people off by being ashamed of me. Worse; have parents protect their little darlings from a naughty man.


4 January Met Office Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated with very cold weather. The Met Office has debunked reports of a second 'Beast from the East' set to bring more snow to the UK.

Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated with very cold weather. Ms Maxey continued: "You've got the two events happening at the same time so they vie against each other in a sense.

"They're sort of fighting for influence over the UK, we're a very small dot in the middle of the ocean."
Sudden stratospheric warming in 2018 brought the heavy snow termed the Beast from the East; however, Ms Maxey said the event is more likely to bring more cold weather without heavy snow, though it is difficult to predict.

Pay no attention to this flower pot she has no idea about our weather Sudden stratospheric Warmings have to take the cold air around the arctic at least once before they can begin to generate a volcanic eruption from mixing arctic weather with extratropical weather. I may need to go three times if there is no convention Tropical Storm,.
  #4   Report Post  
Old April 7th 21, 08:30 AM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,770
Default http://www.tropicalstormrisk.com/

On Friday, 12 March 2021 at 13:24:51 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
On Friday, 12 March 2021 at 09:51:27 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 21:34:16 UTC, Weatherlawyer wrote:
Pretty obvious interference or what?

Try finding a comment about this on http://uk.sci.weather
I am right, not a stinking word. This is a bunch of meteorologists. Conniving in a conspiracy. But have no fear Presidunce bidden is near, nothing chinese will get past him

What happens is that as as the wind builds up in Britain Etna erupts. Thus you can tell the extent of the eruption by the power of the wind, which in turn you can forecast from the North Atlantic charts.
https://wind.willyweather.co.uk/wm/s...on--trent.html

How does it work?
Recently it was due to the polarising of Sinabung by:
7th Moon S Dec 20:45
9th Moon-Saturn 23:02
10th Moon-Jupiter 15:35 and Neptune Sun 23:36
11th Moon-Mercury 01:02 12 New Moon
13th New Moon 10:21

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SKYCAL/SKYCAL.html

I have decided to build a group on Gab which will serve to replace all my efforts online as my abilities fade. Anyone willing to help are welcome.
Taking me out of the frame might encourage the more careful to join in any discussion. The problem with being careful is that you can't take
chances. Overall that is a good thing. Not much good at forecasting though.

This begs the question how are the Chinese involved?
The answer comes from the phrase in the bible about the weather being prepared for the day of war. Something of an anomaly. But you can tell by storm tracks exactly when, where and how interference arrives. Those responsible can only be accused, until the whole area is broken free from treason. I will have to change my name, not for religious or political reasons but because of my bad language putting people off me not that I give a stuff about that but people are being killed and crooks are getting rich out of it Bill Gates for instance.

(Speaking of the devil. You would be well advised not to take the serum.. It may be designed to kill on the second round. Look it up for yourselves or die as the case most likely is.)
It would be a shame to put people off by being ashamed of me. Worse; have parents protect their little darlings from a naughty man.

4 January Met Office Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated with very cold weather. The Met Office has debunked reports of a second 'Beast from the East' set to bring more snow to the UK.

Met Office meteorologists are tracking two weather events that may affect the conditions the UK faces over the coming weeks - a La Nina, which would likely bring wet and stormy weather, and sudden stratospheric warming, associated with very cold weather. Ms Maxey continued: "You've got the two events happening at the same time so they vie against each other in a sense.

"They're sort of fighting for influence over the UK, we're a very small dot in the middle of the ocean."
Sudden stratospheric warming in 2018 brought the heavy snow termed the Beast from the East; however, Ms Maxey said the event is more likely to bring more cold weather without heavy snow, though it is difficult to predict.

Pay no attention to this flower pot she has no idea about our weather Sudden stratospheric Warmings have to take the cold air around the arctic at least once before they can begin to generate a volcanic eruption from mixing arctic weather with extratropical weather. I may need to go three times if there is no convention Tropical Storm,.


https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...6&version=NRSV
http://www.woksat.info/etcadaasxx/asxx21010418.html Where was china joe when god hung the world on nothing. I wonder if it is spiteful asking the experts what they don't want to face up to;. as if some proof of god they have to hide in shame from. It is interesting that one can bedevil the shamans, asking them to sort anything from the depths as if to make energy appear out of the cold again just like god did that first time. https://earth.nullschool.net/#curren...=24.255,73.944
73.94° N, 24.26° E

135° @ 24
km/h
Count the vortices sheeting off this cold space, when the tropical storm is finally brought to birth, who will be able to explain it?
Anyone daring to write the paper?
Not yet, am I wrong?
40.37° N, 59.39° W ✕ 65° @ 13 km/h
38.67° N, 25.97° W ✕ 250° @ 15 km/h
64.94° N, 23.79° W ✕ 160° @ 32 km/h All this is for Etna when it is ready; this will be Sinabung:
Which as you can plainly see is not even there yet where you have heard it before 53.23° N, 19.08° W ✕ 155° @ 2 km/h


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
http://pages.unibas.ch/geo/mcr/3d/meteo/meteogr/nmm22/ABOY.PNG fred uk.sci.weather (UK Weather) 0 January 22nd 05 03:17 PM
http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov/goes is now working again Donald Rosenfeld sci.geo.meteorology (Meteorology) 1 October 5th 04 09:48 PM
http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov is gone... ECVerify.com sci.geo.meteorology (Meteorology) 0 September 15th 04 02:59 PM
http://users.telenet.be/weathersite for the weather in Belgium (Dutch) Bjorn Viaene uk.sci.weather (UK Weather) 0 July 6th 03 04:49 PM
visit: http://users.telenet.be/weathersite for the weather in Belgium Bjorn Viaene alt.talk.weather (General Weather Talk) 0 June 30th 03 05:19 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 Weather Banter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Weather"

 

Copyright © 2017