uk.sci.weather (UK Weather) (uk.sci.weather) For the discussion of daily weather events, chiefly affecting the UK and adjacent parts of Europe, both past and predicted. The discussion is open to all, but contributions on a practical scientific level are encouraged.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old November 8th 19, 08:27 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,175
Default If you find weather interesting . .

If you find the weather interesting, this should cure you. I've lost the will to live

https://www.netweather.tv/weather-fo...he-next-7-days

Graham
Penzance

  #2   Report Post  
Old November 8th 19, 08:50 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,270
Default If you find weather interesting . .

Graham Easterling wrote:

If you find the weather interesting, this should cure you. I've lost
the will to live

https://www.netweather.tv/weather-fo...chael-fish-col
d-and-often-unsettled-with-more-rain-and-even-some-snow-during-the-nex
t-7-days

Graham
Penzance


I gave up before it was half-way through. What a dreadful presentation.
I've never watched any of his weekly forecasts before and I don't think
I'll be watching any in the future.

--

  #3   Report Post  
Old November 8th 19, 11:20 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Apr 2017
Posts: 156
Default If you find weather interesting . .

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 8:50:28 PM UTC, Norman Lynagh wrote:
Graham Easterling wrote:

If you find the weather interesting, this should cure you. I've lost
the will to live

https://www.netweather.tv/weather-fo...chael-fish-col
d-and-often-unsettled-with-more-rain-and-even-some-snow-during-the-nex
t-7-days

Graham
Penzance


I gave up before it was half-way through. What a dreadful presentation.
I've never watched any of his weekly forecasts before and I don't think
I'll be watching any in the future.

--


Don't be cruel. Poor old Michael Fish is on his last legs.
I wonder if he is being paid for that.

Len
Wembury
  #4   Report Post  
Old November 9th 19, 08:14 AM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,175
Default If you find weather interesting . .

On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:20:32 PM UTC, wrote:
On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 8:50:28 PM UTC, Norman Lynagh wrote:
Graham Easterling wrote:

If you find the weather interesting, this should cure you. I've lost
the will to live

https://www.netweather.tv/weather-fo...chael-fish-col
d-and-often-unsettled-with-more-rain-and-even-some-snow-during-the-nex
t-7-days

Graham
Penzance


I gave up before it was half-way through. What a dreadful presentation.
I've never watched any of his weekly forecasts before and I don't think
I'll be watching any in the future.

--


Don't be cruel. Poor old Michael Fish is on his last legs.
I wonder if he is being paid for that.

Len
Wembury


Didn't mean to be cruel.

Getting old is a pain, as many on here know, but hopefully I won't inflict something like that on anyone!

Graham
Penzance
  #5   Report Post  
Old November 9th 19, 03:03 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Nov 2012
Posts: 512
Default If you find weather interesting . .

Poor Michael

At least he's making an effort, it's probably what keeps him going.

I haven't seen him do these forecast for a while but he certainly is
looking frail.


--
Nick Gardner
Otter Valley, Devon
20 m amsl
http://www.ottervalleyweather.me.uk


  #6   Report Post  
Old November 9th 19, 05:00 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
Col Col is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,360
Default If you find weather interesting . .

On 09/11/2019 15:03, Nick Gardner wrote:
Poor Michael

At least he's making an effort, it's probably what keeps him going.

I haven't seen him do these forecast for a while but he certainly is
looking frail.



A rather sad sight really. However perhaps somebody should gently tell
him that it's time to hang up whatever it is old weather presenters hang
up when they retire?

--
Col

Bolton, Lancashire
160m asl
Snow videos:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3QvmL4UWBmHFMKWiwYm_gg
  #7   Report Post  
Old November 9th 19, 10:02 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,270
Default If you find weather interesting . .

Col wrote:

On 09/11/2019 15:03, Nick Gardner wrote:
Poor Michael

At least he's making an effort, it's probably what keeps him going.

I haven't seen him do these forecast for a while but he certainly
is looking frail.



A rather sad sight really. However perhaps somebody should gently
tell him that it's time to hang up whatever it is old weather
presenters hang up when they retire?



Sad and rather worrying - He's a year younger than me!

--
Norman Lynagh
Tideswell normally but currently in Buckinghamshire where it's been a
bit wet today.
  #8   Report Post  
Old November 10th 19, 05:15 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,650
Default If you find weather interesting . .

On Saturday, 9 November 2019 22:02:11 UTC, Norman Lynagh wrote:
Col wrote:

On 09/11/2019 15:03, Nick Gardner wrote:
Poor Michael

At least he's making an effort, it's probably what keeps him going.

I haven't seen him do these forecast for a while but he certainly
is looking frail.



A rather sad sight really. However perhaps somebody should gently
tell him that it's time to hang up whatever it is old weather
presenters hang up when they retire?



Sad and rather worrying - He's a year younger than me!

--
Norman Lynagh
Tideswell normally but currently in Buckinghamshire where it's been a
bit wet today.


Maybe he has been got at by the rothchilds. I notice the none of the meteorologist left on this board ever explained the recent North Amerixcan Hurricanes, had the resolute Fish?
  #9   Report Post  
Old November 13th 19, 08:27 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,175
Default If you find weather interesting . .

On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 10:02:11 PM UTC, Norman Lynagh wrote:
Col wrote:

On 09/11/2019 15:03, Nick Gardner wrote:
Poor Michael

At least he's making an effort, it's probably what keeps him going.

I haven't seen him do these forecast for a while but he certainly
is looking frail.



A rather sad sight really. However perhaps somebody should gently
tell him that it's time to hang up whatever it is old weather
presenters hang up when they retire?



Sad and rather worrying - He's a year younger than me!

--
Norman Lynagh
Tideswell normally but currently in Buckinghamshire where it's been a
bit wet today.


He's also younger than Keith Richard & Mick Jagger.

The Stones in 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5aMoWGeaV8

It's clearly a case of taking care of yourself.

Graham
Penzance
  #10   Report Post  
Old November 13th 19, 08:44 PM posted to uk.sci.weather
JGD JGD is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by Weather-Banter: May 2018
Posts: 52
Default If you find weather interesting . .

On 13/11/2019 20:27, Graham Easterling wrote:

He's also younger than Keith Richard & Mick Jagger.

The Stones in 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5aMoWGeaV8

It's clearly a case of taking care of yourself.


Think the smiley is missing off that last remark? Though the full range
of preservatives that eg Jagger-Richards have been using is not public
knowledge AFAIK.



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Things you wish you hadn't done when you were younger. Weatherlawyer alt.talk.weather (General Weather Talk) 0 October 17th 08 05:41 AM
You may find this site helpful in tracking Hurricane Dean [email protected] alt.talk.weather (General Weather Talk) 0 August 18th 07 09:25 PM
You may find this site helpful in tracking Hurricane Dean [email protected] alt.talk.weather (General Weather Talk) 0 August 18th 07 09:24 PM
You won't find a Belfort DigiWx AWOS at VKX (Potomac, MD) airport FOR A LOT OF GOOD REASONS!!! awos sci.geo.meteorology (Meteorology) 14 December 27th 05 05:45 PM
where to find weather history ? A Jozef uk.sci.weather (UK Weather) 2 November 4th 03 07:52 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 Weather Banter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Weather"

 

Copyright © 2017