Weather Banter

Weather Banter (https://www.weather-banter.co.uk/)
-   uk.sci.weather (UK Weather) (https://www.weather-banter.co.uk/uk-sci-weather-uk-weather/)
-   -   Penzance Unbroken Sunshine (so far) & a beautiful wave (https://www.weather-banter.co.uk/uk-sci-weather-uk-weather/191498-penzance-unbroken-sunshine-so-far-beautiful-wave.html)

Graham Easterling[_3_] January 11th 18 01:24 PM

Penzance Unbroken Sunshine (so far) & a beautiful wave
 
A day to rival last Saturday. Unbroken sunshine, temperature now near 10C after a minimum of 2.8C last night. A little bit of cloud over the moors this moring, but not much http://www.sunrecorder.net/googlemap...serial=1010 1

Big wave, but it's proving fairly constructive https://magicseaweed.com/Live-Sennen-Webcam/65/ this time. The sand's coming back in again after the events of 3rd.

Mounts Bay http://www.camsecure.co.uk/newlyn_webcam.html

Nice to be rid of the 'dark' easterly of 8th/9th. Cloud from the east really is darker than similar cloud off the Atlantic, my solar panels support the fact. Down to the dirt I suppose.

Graham
Penzance

Graham Easterling[_3_] January 11th 18 01:55 PM

Penzance Unbroken Sunshine (so far) & a beautiful wave
 
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 2:24:26 PM UTC, Graham Easterling wrote:
A day to rival last Saturday. Unbroken sunshine, temperature now near 10C after a minimum of 2.8C last night. A little bit of cloud over the moors this moring, but not much http://www.sunrecorder.net/googlemap...serial=1010 1

Big wave, but it's proving fairly constructive https://magicseaweed.com/Live-Sennen-Webcam/65/ this time. The sand's coming back in again after the events of 3rd.

Mounts Bay http://www.camsecure.co.uk/newlyn_webcam.html

Nice to be rid of the 'dark' easterly of 8th/9th. Cloud from the east really is darker than similar cloud off the Atlantic, my solar panels support the fact. Down to the dirt I suppose.

Graham
Penzance


Temperature reached 11.2C.

11.1C in St Ives, 11.0 on St Martins (Scilly), 10.3C at Lands End. In the sun & little wind it felt positively springlike.,

Back to a SEasterly & cloud tomorrow.

Graham
Penzance


Graham Easterling[_3_] January 11th 18 03:46 PM

Penzance Unbroken Sunshine (so far) & a beautiful wave
 
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 2:55:52 PM UTC, Graham Easterling wrote:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 2:24:26 PM UTC, Graham Easterling wrote:
A day to rival last Saturday. Unbroken sunshine, temperature now near 10C after a minimum of 2.8C last night. A little bit of cloud over the moors this moring, but not much http://www.sunrecorder.net/googlemap...serial=1010 1

Big wave, but it's proving fairly constructive https://magicseaweed.com/Live-Sennen-Webcam/65/ this time. The sand's coming back in again after the events of 3rd.

Mounts Bay http://www.camsecure.co.uk/newlyn_webcam.html

Nice to be rid of the 'dark' easterly of 8th/9th. Cloud from the east really is darker than similar cloud off the Atlantic, my solar panels support the fact. Down to the dirt I suppose.

Graham
Penzance


Temperature reached 11.2C.

11.1C in St Ives, 11.0 on St Martins (Scilly), 10.3C at Lands End. In the sun & little wind it felt positively springlike.,

Back to a SEasterly & cloud tomorrow.

Graham
Penzance


Pictures from Perranuthnoe, near Marazion, today
Blue Sky, Blue Sea.

We'll have to wait until the block gets pushed eastwards before we get that sort of coluoring again.

Graham
Penzance

Graham Easterling[_3_] January 11th 18 03:47 PM

Penzance Unbroken Sunshine (so far) & a beautiful wave
 
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 4:46:51 PM UTC, Graham Easterling wrote:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 2:55:52 PM UTC, Graham Easterling wrote:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 2:24:26 PM UTC, Graham Easterling wrote:
A day to rival last Saturday. Unbroken sunshine, temperature now near 10C after a minimum of 2.8C last night. A little bit of cloud over the moors this moring, but not much http://www.sunrecorder.net/googlemap...serial=101 01

Big wave, but it's proving fairly constructive https://magicseaweed.com/Live-Sennen-Webcam/65/ this time. The sand's coming back in again after the events of 3rd.

Mounts Bay http://www.camsecure.co.uk/newlyn_webcam.html

Nice to be rid of the 'dark' easterly of 8th/9th. Cloud from the east really is darker than similar cloud off the Atlantic, my solar panels support the fact. Down to the dirt I suppose.

Graham
Penzance


Temperature reached 11.2C.

11.1C in St Ives, 11.0 on St Martins (Scilly), 10.3C at Lands End. In the sun & little wind it felt positively springlike.,

Back to a SEasterly & cloud tomorrow.

Graham
Penzance


Pictures from Perranuthnoe, near Marazion, today
Blue Sky, Blue Sea.

We'll have to wait until the block gets pushed eastwards before we get that sort of coluoring again.

Graham
Penzance


Including the link would have been good http://www.turnstone-cottage.co.uk/110118Pn.html

Graham


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2006 WeatherBanter.co.uk